Jobs at ChiCura
Warehouse manager wanted
Would you like to work in a small design company in Hvidovre, where we face an exciting future?
You will be responsible for our warehouse and production. Pt. we have 2 youth workers who come a few times a week. We expect to have more colleagues in ChiCura over the coming years.
You have experience with warehouse work, are good at keeping a lot of balls in the air and have a sense for optimizing work processes. You speak Danish and English and have a flair for computers.
Your job will consist of:
- Pick and pack orders (frames, vases, shelves) for our B2C and B2B customers.
- Receiving and unloading goods (pallets and boxes) from our suppliers.
- Ensuring our stock is neat and presentable.
- Production of posters (Print and package posters).
- Purchase of articles for storage and production.
Your application can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and if you have any questions, Daniel Lavian can be reached on 61372946.
ChiCura is a Danish interior design brand that is currently traded in more than 20 countries. - read more about us here .