An image wall can be an incredible way to add personality to your home and create a unique expression. But it can be hard to know how to approach it. One of the most popular methods is to use posters in a collage. It is an easy and effective way to fill a wall with life and create an interesting and unique expression.
By using posters in a collage you can create an expression that is both rhythmic and visually appealing. It is a great way to express your personality and create a space that reflects your interests and style.
Our Chicura posters are designed by ourselves and printed on our own printers on high quality sustainable paper. This allows you to help take responsibility for the environment while at the same time creating a beautiful expression in your home. Our wide range of frames and passports can also help create a harmonious collage on your picture wall.
Here are some tips on how to create a creative poster collage:
- Choose a color palette: Choose a number of posters that have a Common color palette, this will create a visual context in collagen and make it more harmonious.
- Play with sizes: Use different sizes of posters to create depth and interest in collagen. Use larger posters such as the focal point and smaller posters such as accent.
- Use frames and passport: Use frames and passports to separate the posters and make collagen more interesting. This can also help create a visual balance in collagen.
- Be creative with location: Play with the location of the posters to create an interesting dynamic in collagen. Try arranging the posters in a diagonal line or in a spiral form.
- Use your personal style: Use posters that reflect your personal style and interests. This will make collagen more personal and add a unique touch to your home decor.
With Chicura's posters, frames and passports, the possibilities are endless. So give your picture wall a personal touch and create a unique and creative poster collage.